Posts Tagged ‘bandanas’
Bandanas aren’t just for pirates or Harley riders! They are the perfect camping accessory, especially if you are camping with kids.
Here’s 19 reasons why I love them:
- They’re light and don’t take up much room
- You can wash them each night and they’ll be dry by morning
- Use them to wash grubby faces and hands
- Cover messy hair (especially when you decide to go out to eat!)
- Mop up spills
- Bandanas are perfect for using as a hanky.
- They can be a bandage
- Tie it in a triangle and use as a sling for an arm
- Tie a red or orange bandana to your car’s antenna to signal for help in an emergency
- Get it wet and tie it around your head or neck to cool off
- As a puppy fashion statement
- Tie over your nose and mouth to keep out dust
- Use it as a belt (maybe if your waist is tiny or for your kid!)
- Cut it up and patch tears in your jeans
- Tie it to your daypack so you can find your pack when you put it down under a tree
- Make a bundle and tie it to the end of a stick (pretend you’re running away from home!)
- Make like a cowboy and tie it around your neck
- Get one with Insect Shield and keep away the bugs (Don’t believe me? See my product review!)
- Three words: Cops & Robbers
So go ahead: Play Pirate!
Readers Weigh In:
- What are your favorite uses for bandanas?